SLATED DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to an individual who can be identified from that data. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
Slated is the data controller (contact details below). This means we decide how your personal data is handled and for what purpose.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Slated complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: -
- To inform you of news, offers and events regarding Slated products that you might be interested in.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Explicit consent of the data subject so that we can keep you informed about news, offers and events.
5. Sharing your personal data
Personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will never be shared with anyone else.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep data in accordance with the guidance set out by Her Majesty’s Government.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Slated holds about you;
- The right to request that Slated corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data to be erased.
- The right to withdraw your consent for us to hold your data at any time.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [Only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics]
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
8. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please contact Slated at Swindridgemuir, Dalry, Ayrshire, KA24 4HJ. 01294 832118 or 07980 313270.